- Provided readers with timely news about bills focused on education and race in Maryland during the 2017 legislative session.
- Reported on cultural events that took place in Baltimore and Annapolis.
- Maryland bills would ban, study early childhood suspensions
- Baltimore’s arabbers keep history alive
- Battle lines drawn on public funding for private schools
- Senate bill would allow student refusal of animal dissection
- Civil rights groups push legislation on police transparency
- Hogan implodes block of homes in Baltimore for city revival
- Medical cannabis, justice, education top Black Caucus agenda
- Maryland school safety training includes Sandy Hook speakers